Decathlon’s “Testing Electronics” Days!
Also known as:
- Road trip to Spa with the team and practicing our synchronized car dancing. That is: until we almost crashed into a truck.
- Collecting Cornet beer glasses.
- Wearing a ridiculous amount of watches during exercise.
- Trying to tan a bit, but having to settle for a light pinkish color.
- Tracking our diner, GPS style.
- Climbing a wobbly tower and reenacting the Titanic scene. “Like the wind…” (Yes, I’m well aware that’s not the Titanic song, but hey, not my fault the guys don’t know their classics.)
- Having a hike at night, because, unfortunately, we also sell headlamps.
- Feeling super fit and hoping to see a satisfying number on the scale, but gaining weight instead. I blame the “collecting Cornet glasses” phase…